The aim of personal data management regulations (hereafter – Regulations) is to regulate personal data management in "Gulf Coin Gold". The purpose of regulations – to foresee the main technical and data safety organizational means of personal data management and realization of data subject's rights.
The Main Principles of Personal Data Management and Protection
- The office employees must follow the principles of personal data management and protection while performing their duties and managing personal data.
- Personal data is collected only according to the order set by law regulations, by receiving it directly from data subject, officially inquiring the subjects, who are qualified to manage and provide it, about the necessary information and connecting, on the grounds of agreements and law regulations, to the databases, registers and information systems storing particular data.
- Personal data is preserved only for the period that is necessary for the purposes of data management. When personal data is no longer needed for the purposes of its management, it is destroyed, except for the data, which, according to the circumstances set by law, must be transferred to state archives.
- "Gulf Coin Gold" guarantees that all the necessary information for the data subject is presented in a clear and apprehensive way.
- According to the circumstances and order set by law regulations, "Gulf Coin Gold" can provide the personal data, which it manages, to the third party.
- Personal data protection from accidental or illegal data corruption, change, display, and from any other illegal management is guaranteed by performing proper organizational and technical means.
Personal Data Management
- Personal data is managed and provided to corresponding institutions according to personal data legal protection law of the India and other laws and regulations of the India.
- Data manager collects and uses data subject's personal data, which he presents using Data manager services, according to the order and for the purposes set by these Regulations.
- Data subject agrees, by using the services of Data manager, for the given data to be managed for the indicated purposes of data collection and usage.
- "Gulf Coin Gold" manages and stores personal data for the purpose of making and performing agreements with clients for paying, spending electronic money, buyout and/or other provision of related services and for the purposes of client identification and direct marketing.
- "Gulf Coin Gold" manages this data subject's personal data: name, surname, national identification number, date of birth, place of residence (address), telephone number, email address, ID (passport) number, date and place of release, name of workplace, numbers of bank account, IP address, payment cards' information (expiration date, PIN number, CVV code, cards' numbers, card type).
- Data subject's personal data is stored in the databases managed by "Gulf Coin Gold".
- If data subject's personal data is changed or if there are inaccuracies of the data, these data subjects must notify "Gulf Coin Gold" in written form immediately. Authorized employees of "Gulf Coin Gold" immediately update and/or correct the data in the corresponding databases. All the provisions of these Regulations apply to the management of the changed personal data.
- Data provision for data recipients. Authorized employees of "Gulf Coin Gold" can provide the users of payment services and electronic money with data subject's personal data.
- "Gulf Coin Gold" has a right to forward user data to 3rd parties to ensure provision of services.
The Rights of Data Subjects
- To know (be informed) about your personal data management.
- To get acquainted with your personal data and how it is managed.
- Demand your personal data to be corrected or destroyed. Suspend your personal data management operations when the data is managed without complying with the provisions of the India personal data legal protection law.
- The right not to agree with personal data being managed.
- The right to change your personal data.
All the notifications, related with personal data management, are to be sent for the data manager by email email@example.com.